WINNING EDGE FOOTBALL CAMP, LLC
Varsity Camp - August 7-9, 2018
To register, print out the Registration form, Parental Consent form, & Waiver form and mail, along with Camp Tuition check for $175.00 (Make checks payable to Winning Edge Football Camp, LLC) to
11 Kara Ann Drive
Framingham, MA 01701
VARSITY REGISTRATION MATERIALS
- Individual attention is our top priority
- Player to Coach Ratio: 10:1
- Certified Athletic Trainer on site
- OFFENSE - Quarterbacks, Receivers, Running Backs, Offensive Line
- DEFENSE - Linebackers, Defensive Ends, Defensive Line, Defensive Backs
- KICKING - Punting, Place Kicking, Returners, Long Snap
Winning Edge Football Camp provides an organized program of four instructional sessions and a camp t-shirt for a fee of $175.00.
This fee includes a non-refundable administrative fee of $75.00.
Varsity Camp runs Tuesday-Thursday,
9:00 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
Instructional football day camp for players entering grades 9-12. Players are grouped according to grade, age, size, & experience.
Tuesday, August 7 - Thursday, August 9
9:00-9:15....Warm Up and Stretch
9:15-10:15....Offensive Fundamental Session
10:15-10:35....Offensive Group Session
10:35-10:50....Break & Kicking Skills
10:50-11:30....Defensive Individual Session
11:30-11:50....Defensive Group Session
11:50-11:55....Motivational Message from Coaches
11:55....End of Session
Please plan to be picked up at 12:00 noon.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
Reminder: This is a limited contact instructional camp.
- Helmet, Shoulder pads, mouthpiece
- Practice jersey
- Shorts or sweats
- Appropriate footwear (football or soccer cleats)
- Liquid refreshments (Gatorade, juice, water)
- Light snack (fruit, crackers, etc.) for break between sessions.
The athletic trainer will have water & ice on hand.
Arrive by 8:30-8:45am and check in. Practice will begin promptly at 9:00 and will end at 11:55.
In the event of severe weather conditions, please check the website for the latest updates.